Cherry Creek Homebuyers
If you have hired a local agent to help you sell your house, you’ve probably had a lot to pay to make it happen, or it lasted more than you expected. Colorado Cash For Keys knows that your time is important, and in order to reach your goals best, it’s smart to look at your options. That’s why we dive into the details below to compare how is it selling to Colorado Cash For Keys vs. listing with a local agent.
Selling With An Agent VS. SOLD To Colorado Cash For Keys
When you hire someone to sell your house, you have to invest a lot of time and money (mainly) on it. You’d be probably thinking that this is true and it’ll be always that way, but THERE IS another cheaper and easier way, and we’ll tell you why.
- Commissions/Fees: If you’re selling your house with an agent, 6% on average is paid by you, the seller. With Colorado Cash For Keys, you have to pay no fee.
- Closing Costs: With an agent, you’ll pay 2% on average of closing costs. On the other hand, with Colorado Cash For Keys, we’ll pay for all the costs.
- Inspection and Financing Contingency*: Up to 15% of sales fall through if you’re selling your house with an agent. With Colorado Cash For Keys, there’s no chance for this to happen.
- Appraisal Needed: With an agent, your sale is often subject to appraisal. Colorado Cash For Keys doesn’t need an appraisal, we make cash offers.
- Average Days Until Sold: With an agent, selling your house will take you more or less than 91 days. If you sell it to Colorado Cash For Keys, we’ll make you an immediate cash offer.
- Number of Showings: With an agent, the number of showings depends. With Colorado Cash For Keys there is only one showing, because it’s us!
- Closing Date: If you are selling your house with an agent, the closing date will be between 30-60 days after accepting the buyer’s offer. With Colorado Cash For Keys, you decide the closing date.
- Who Pays for Repairs?: With an agent, this is negotiated during the inspection period. With Colorado Cash For Keys we’ll pay for all repairs.